- It seems like Neoprene is everywhere. Why is Neoprene so popular? Well, what makes our Neoprene Rubber Sheets so popular is the unique composition that allows it to be used in a number of applications. Some of the standout properties of Neoprene are as follows:
- Provides moderate oil and gasoline resistance.
- Has very good UV resistance.
- Tensile: 900psi
- Elongation (min. %): 300
- Adheres very well to fabric and metals.
- Has good resistance to abrasion and flex cracking.
- Is very good at resisting alkalis and acids.
Offered in several widths and thicknesses, the applications are endless for our Neoprene Rubber Sheeting.
Material – Commercial Neoprene - Style 10
Size – Our 1/16" thick sheets are 4' x 100', our 1/8" thick sheets are 4' x 50', our 3/16" thick sheets are 4' x 40', our 1/4" thick sheets are 4' x 40', our 3/8" thick sheets are 4' x 30', and our 1/2" thick sheets are 4' x 30'.
Thickness – Available in 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2".
Weight – Approx. 2.7 Lbs. per lnft.
Recommended Uses - Neoprene Rubber Sheets are used for a variety of applications. Some of the most common uses for Neoprene Rubber Sheeting are as follows: bridge bearing pads, high tensile bands for athletic stretch, high-pressure gaskets, wire and cable insulation, belts, springs, flexible mounts, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 16 - 23