- Bradford Hills laminate wood floors are a great way to bring new life to your home on any budget. 7mm Bradford wood-look laminate planks come in an amazing selection of light wood flooring options as well as classic colors that match any decor. These laminate planks come with a 10 year residential warranty which make them a great addition when renovating rentals or looking to upgrade to a wood-look floor.
Material – Bradford Hills Wood Look laminate is made with an HDF core and a water resistant wear layer.
||7-1/2" W x 54-1/3" L
|Wear Layer Rating
||Install on any level
||Float, Tongue in Groove
||Phase 2 Compliant for Formaldehyde
|| 10 Year Limited Residential
Recommended Uses –Bradford Hills laminate planks are approved for use on any level of your home. These low cost laminate planks are great for all general renovations.
Laminate planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes the following:
- Use a damp cloth to clean up spills as soon as they happen. Do not allow liquids to stand on your floor.
- For tough spots, such as oil, paint, markers, lipstick, ink, or tar, use acetone/nail polish remover on a clean white cloth, then wipe the area with a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue.
- Sweep, dust, or vacuum the floor regularly with the hard floor attachment to prevent accumulation of dirt and grit that can scratch or dull the floor finish.
- Periodically clean the floor with cleaning products made specifically for laminate floor care.
- Do not use steel wool, abrasive cleaners, or strong ammoniated or chlorinated type cleaners.
- Do not use any type of buffing or polishing machine.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of floor surface.