Description - Regrind rolled flooring is an extremely low cost yet very durable rolled rubber flooring solution. These rolls offer a functional rubber floor surface however color and density of color flecks between rolls is not guaranteed. These rolls are made from our very own post industrial recycled rubber that is naturally made during the production of our standard recycled rubber products. Regrind rubber rolls are very dense and have an anti slip surface to help keep traction even in the most demanding lateral movement exercises. These rolls work great in home gyms or commercial gym areas where heavy exercise equipment is being used and the customer is in need of the lowest cost rubber flooring solution available. These rolls are also guaranteed with our industry leading 5 year warranty.
Material – Reground rubber that is made from the post industrial recycled rubber created during the production of our standard rubber products. This allows us to make a low cost product that is designed to be functional. If you would like a rubber roll that has guaranteed color consistency, we would recommend one of our standard rolled rubber flooring products instead.
Width – 4 feet.
Thickness – Available in 1/4", 8mm and 3/8" thickness.
Length – Available in standard 25 and 50 foot roll lengths.
Color – Available in confetti color pattern and a primarily black color pattern. (Note: This flooring is made entirely from the post industrial recycled rubber that is naturally made during the production of our standard rubber flooring products. Due to this, color density, shade, and variation can exist in the flooring depending on what kind of colors and products we are running on any given day. Black regrind rolls may also contain a few color flecks and thus consistency of color can not be guaranteed with any regrind roll.) Weight
– 1.5 Lbs. per square foot for the 1/4” thick rolls, 1.8 Lbs. per square foot for the 8mm thick rolls and 2.2 Lbs. per square foot for the 3/8” thick regrind rubber flooring.
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Regrind rubber rolls have been used successfully in home gyms, commercial gyms, personal training studios, basements, indoor paintball studios, and in a variety of other locations where a durable non slip flooring solution would be beneficial. Even though this rubber flooring is cheap in price, it is still just as durable and can be used in places just as demanding as our regular rolled rubber flooring products. Regrind rolls are not normally recommended for use as dog kennel flooring or horse stall matting.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 29 - May 6
Regrind flooring is easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of this recycled rolled rubber flooring typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the rubber surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the rolled rubber with a mild soap and water mixture. Some soaps commonly used include Dawn dish detergent and/or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation