Description - Experience professional-grade performance with our Vulcanized Rubber Tiles. Trusted by gyms nationwide, our tiles offer superior floor protection, anti-microbial hygiene, and unbeatable durability. Perfect for home gyms, these interlocking tiles provide flexibility, portability, and easy installation. With shock absorption, non-porous anti-microbial construction, and exceptional resilience, our tiles safeguard your floors and joints. Precision manufactured for a seamless fit, they are easy to clean and require no special treatments. Made from 100% recycled materials, our tiles are eco-friendly and come with a 5-year warranty. Elevate your gym space today!
Material – Vulcanized recycled rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – 2' x 2' (22.5" x 22.5" without edges) and 3' x 3' (35' x 36")
Thickness – 8mm (approx. 5/16"), 10mm (approx. 3/8"), and 12mm (approx. 1/2")
Weight – 8.5 Lbs., 10 Lbs, and 26 lbs.
Recommended Uses – These tiles are perfect for a wide range of applications, from home gyms to commercial fitness centers, and even doggy daycares. Plus, their non-porous surface makes them easy to clean and maintain, so you can spend less time worrying about upkeep and more time working out. Whether you're looking to transform your garage, basement, or any other space, Rubber Tiles are the perfect choice for your flooring needs.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 29 - Oct 5
If ordering 340 tiles or more, the lead time is 7 business days.
Rubber tiles are extremely durable and require minimal maintenance to keep them clean. Here are some tips for maintaining your interlocking gym tiles:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface regularly.
- For deeper cleaning, use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. We recommend using Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
- Do not use any solvent or oil-based cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. as they can break down the flooring over time.
- Avoid using harsh cleaning tools like steel wool or scouring pads as they can scratch the surface of the tiles.
- For commercial cleaning instructions and more detailed cleaning tips, click here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked-together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.