Description - The CrossFit Games® are no joke — it’s where the world’s fittest athletes come to showcase their strength and abilities. They’re giving their all, so it’s only right
to give them the best of the best when it comes to their workout environment.
Durability, safety and comfort meet in the CrossFit Surfaces™ Games System.
Engineered to withstand the toughest indoor or outdoor workouts, the closed “Safe-Cell” construction is anti-microbial, and is the optimal choice for the most dedicated athletes in the world. The Games System offers a modular loose lay interlocking system of durable 18mm (3/4") re-vulcanized rubber — built to enhance traction, absorb impact and mitigate noise.
So go ahead — slam the weights, do the handstand and sweat your heart out.
The CrossFit Surfaces™ Games System by SurfaceCo has your back.
Material – 3/4" Tiles are constructed of vulcanized recycled rubber buffings.
Size – 22” x 22”, 44" x 44" , 45" x 68")
Thickness – 3/4"
Weight – The 22” x 22” tiles weigh approximately 12 Lbs. The 4' x 4' tiles weigh approximately 48 Lbs. The 4' x 6' tiles weigh approximately 72 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – CrossFit Surfaces™ Games System was specificially designed for high-impact workouts like the ones you find in CrossFit® gyms, and have been used as flooring in commercial gyms, as home gym flooring, as garage gym flooring, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 12 - Nov 16
CrossFit Surfaces™ Games System Tiles are very easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance of these interlocking gym tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tile flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the floor tile with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pine-Sol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc., since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of these interlocking tiles is very simple and usually done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your subfloor, so it is free of all dirt, grease, or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls.
- Leave the other two edges of the room open and fill in the rest of the room, adding center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the open floor is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. We recommend leaving a gap along the walls roughly the tiles' thickness being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives aren’t usually needed since the weight of the product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided tape or mat tape around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.