Description - Offering incredible strength and performance PAVIGYM'S Endurance Rubber Tiles are the perfect flooring option for any commercial gym. These tiles are very easy to install and are just as easy to clean and maintain. The surface of these high-density virgin rubber tiles if notable for its high resistance to heavy impact and to absorb any noises generated. Being resistant to marks and deterioration makes these a great flooring option under fitness equipment. A 5-year warranty backs PAVYIGYM'S Endurance Series tiles.
Material – Our Virgin Rubber Tiles are constructed from 100% virgin SBR rubber (a synthetic rubber compound that includes no latex or recycled rubber).
Size – 35.43" x 35.43"
Thickness – 7mm
Weight – Each center tile weighs approximately 15.90 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Endurance Series virgin rubber tiles are great for any home or commercial gym and have been used as flooring for areas where weights are dropped, as fitness room flooring, as basement flooring, in Cross Fit gyms, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 20 - Jan 17
Virgin rubber flooring is easy to clean. Maintenance of these interlocking rubber gym mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the rubber floor tile covering when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the virgin rubber tile surface with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: We recommend that all of our virgin rubber floor tiles are damp mopped immediately following installation to remove any residual waxiness on the tile that may still be present from manufacturing residue.
Optional: Virgin rubber tiles may be sealed with a common flooring sealer to help provide a high gloss finish and to further protect your floor from wear.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.