Description - Transform any outdoor space into your personal oasis with our Northern Lights Rubber Pavers. More comfortable than stone pavers, these rubber pavers are very easy to install and maintain and will allow you to use your outdoor space all year long. Resistant to mold and mildew growth, these rubber tiles are very durable and can be installed anywhere in the US and Canada. Slip-resistant even when wet, a 5-year warranty backs these interlocking rubber pavers. Available in a flat top and basketweave brick pattern, we are certain we will have the perfect look for your outdoor space.
Material – Each paver tile is made from recycled rubber providing you with the ultimate green flooring solution.
Size – 24” x 24”
Thickness – Available in ~1" tiles (19m).
Weight – Each tile weighs approximately 20 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Northern Lights Rubber Pavers are great for residential and commercial use and are great as flooring for outdoor patios, around pools, as flooring for walkways, as rooftop decking, as flooring for enclosed patios, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 27 - May 4
Northern Lights Rubber Pavers are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these outdoor deck and patio tiles typically includes:
- Sweeping the surface of the tile with a stiff outdoor bristle broom when necessary.
- Spraying or hosing off the tiles with clean water as needed.
- Vacuuming the surface of the recycled rubber tiles with a shop vac if needed.
Note: If the tiles do become stained in anyway, use a mild soap and water solution and gently scrub the tiles with a soft nylon bristle brush or mop.
Northern Lights Paver Tiles are very easy to install. Installation of these tiles is as follows:
- Thoroughly clean the surface where the pavers are to be installed. Allow to dry completely. Make sure that both paver and surface have no moisture on them for best adhesion.
- Place Flagstone paver on the surface to assure you have the proper amount and that you like the overall design.
- To achieve the best results, snap chalk lines as a guide and pavers will be straight during installation.
- Begin installation in a corner or against a wall and work in a small section.
- Apply a polyurethane adhesive to the bottom of the paver and place on surface.
- Gently tap tiles into place with a rubber mallet for adhesion.
- Continue laying full pavers in place until complete.
- For any pavers that require cutting, use a razor knife, cutting the paver in a series of scores to acquire a clean edge.
- Allow the area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- After installation, some natural weathering of pavers may occur.