Description - Transform any room in your home into your own personal gym with our 6mm Dynamo Rubber Tiles. These interlocking rubber tiles come in several neutral colors that are certain to go with any rooms décor. Easy to install and maintain, these rubber tiles are the perfect alternative to the soft squishy rubber tiles that you find at local retailers like Home Depot or Walmart. Resistant to mold and mildew growth, these tiles are great as basement flooring and will help to provide warmth where installed. A 5-year warranty backs our 6mm Dynamo Rubber Tiles.
Material – Recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Size – Each tile is 19" x 19" and each pack of tiles has 10 tiles that cover ~25 sq ft.
Thickness – 6 mm thick (approx. 1/4")
Weight – Each rubber tile weighs approximately 4 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Our Dynamo Rubber Tiles are the perfect gym floor for any home gym and have been used as flooring in basements, as spare room flooring, as doggy daycare flooring, as flooring in kitchens, as playroom flooring, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 27 - May 4
Dynamo rubber tiles are very durable as well as easy to maintain and keep clean. Maintenance for interlocking gym tiles include:
- Vacuum any loose crumbs, dust or debris from the flooring surface when necessary.
- Occasionally, you will want to use a damp mop with a mild soap and water solution. Recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add borders tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner and border tiles where you see fit.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in tiles along the opposite walls in the room. It is recommended to leave a gap along the wall roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.