Description - Pre cut heavy duty rubber rolls offer a discount priced rubber flooring solution that is designed for home and commercial use. These rolls are durable, easy to install, and come with a full 5 year warranty. It is normal for your rolls to arrive with a few extra inches.
Material – Recycled rubber buffings and EPDM virgin rubber flecks at varying color densities.
Width – 4 feet
Thickness – 3/8 Inch (approx 9mm)
Weight – 2.2 Lbs. per square foot
Recommended Uses – Pre-cut heavy-duty rubber rolls have been used as commercial and residential gym flooring, as flooring for indoor running tracks and runway flooring, as weight room flooring, in commercial exercise rooms under exercise equipment, in areas where spike and blade protection might be needed such as around ice skating rinks, baseball dugouts, and golf locker rooms, and in any other location where an anti-slip rubber flooring solution would be useful.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 28 - Nov 4
Pre Cut Heavy duty rubber rolls are easy to clean. Maintenance of this rolled flooring typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dirt, dust, or debris from the rubber floor covering when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the flooring rolls with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as Pinesol, Lysol, Murphy’s Oil Soap, WD40, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the flooring over time.
For more detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
When installing rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended that you use some kind of adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls. The most common methods of adhering rubber rolls to the sub floor are:
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Note: Rolls may be directional so make sure the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip them or turn them 180 degrees to ensure color matches.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place rubber rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.
B: Glue Installation