Description - Finally transform your garage from a huge honey do to the coolest showroom on the block with our Nitro Tile Kits. We have finally taken one of our most popular garage tiles and put it in easy to buy and install kits for 1, 2, and 3 car garages. These kits come in some of our most popular patterns and will provide you with enough tiles and edging for a typically sized garage. A 3-year warranty backs our Nitro Tile Kits.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete. If your garage gets a lot of sun, we recommend placing vented tiles at the entrance to provide added stability to the floor.
|1-Car Garage Kit
||10 Female Borders
|2-Car Garage Kit
||20 Female Borders
|3-Car Garage Kit
||30 Female Borders
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – Our 1-Car Garage Kit covers a 10' x 16' space, our 2-Car Garage Kit covers 20' x 24', and our 3-Car Garage Kit covers a 30' x 36' space.
Thickness – 3/8 Inch
Weight – Our 1-Car Garage Kit weighs 250.40 Lbs, our 2-Car Garage Kit weighs 385.60 Lbs, and our 3-Car Garage Kit weighs 801.60 Lbs.
Nitro interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Nitro Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Nitro tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.