Description - Helios Artificial Grass Deck Tiles are a dream come true for those who love the feel and look of real grass but do not want to spend hours watering and maintaining it. These tiles have a real grass feel and are absolutely stunning. It's soft and lush. Just how grass should be! These tiles will give your deck, patio or any area really, the perfect natural grass look you've always wanted, minus the maintenance! These tiles are super easy to install, they're just like a puzzle. The Artificial Grass Deck Tiles come with a self-drain system too! No time for mowing, watering or spraying? We've got you covered. With these tiles, all you need to do is put them together and then enjoy them for years to come.
||PE Fiber & Plastic
| Tile Size
||12" x 12" (11.5" x 11.5" interlocking size)
||~2lbs per tile
Recommended Uses - Helios Artificial Grass Deck Tiles are perfect for decks, patios and any other indoor or outdoor areas.
In Stock - Ships between Feb 9 - 10
Helios Artificial Grass Deck Tiles are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the tiles with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your tiles become matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance of the Turf. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task. You may use our Turf rake as well.
Helios Artificial Grass Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.