Description - Pickleball has been called the sport for all ages, and if you have ever played it, it is. With pickleball courts replacing tennis courts all over the US, this sport is certain to become mainstream in no time. Sorry tennis. With so many people wanting to play this game, it's high time that there was an easy way to create a court virtually anywhere. Voila! With our Premium Pickleball Court Kit, you can. This court kit comes in a pre-painted and non-painted versions that are very easy to install and maintain. Great for any climate across the US and Canada, a 10-year warranty backs this tile kit.
Kit Contents - 30' x 60' bi-colored kit contains 880 Navy Blue or Red tiles (key area) and 920 Sport Green or Black tiles (outer area). 30' x 60' Single-colored kit contains 1,800 tiles.
These kits contain the inner area as well as the out of bounds areaof the pickleball court.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer).
Kit Size - 30' x 60'
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - 20' x 44': ~880lbs & 30' x 60': ~1375 lbs.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 3 - 17
Our Pickleball Court Kits are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Sweep any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Premium Pickleball Court Kits are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Sports-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our Outdoor Sports Tiles are made from the same plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend daily driving of a vehicle over them. If a vehicle must drive over the court on a daily basis, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross. Both our Outdoor Sports Tiles and Vented Grid-Loc tiles will interlock with each other.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two-part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.