Description – Our ProStep Dance Floor Package with Subfloor is the perfect budget-friendly solution for your home dance floor needs! This package includes everything you need for your home dance floor. This professional dance flooring with subfloor package can be installed on any hard, flat surface and is ideal for ballet (may not be suitable for pointe), contemporary styles, hip hop, lyrical, and jazz dance styles.
5.25' x 10' Package: One ProStep roll cut at 10', 10 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 3'10" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
10.5' x 10' Package: Two ProStep rolls cut at 10', 25 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 9'7" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
15.75' x 10' Package: - Three ProStep rolls cut at 10', 35 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
20' x 10.5' Package: - Two ProStep rolls cut at 20', 50 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 9'7"), and 1 roll Mat Tape
15.75' x 15' Package: - Three ProStep rolls cut at 15', 49 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5"" x 13'5"), and 2 rolls Mat Tape
21' x 20' Package: - Four ProStep rolls cut at 20', 100 Home Subfloor Tiles (covers 19'3" x 19'3"), and 2 rolls Mat Tape
Material – ProStep rolls are made from high-quality resilient vinyl sheets. Home Dance Subfloor Tiles are made using high-density closed-cell EVA foam.
Recommended Uses – Our ProStep Dance Floor Packages with subfloor included are designed with your home dance floor needs in mind. Recommended for contemporary dance styles, hip hop, lyrical, ballet (not pointe), jazz, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 26 - 30
ProStep Dance Floor Package with Subfloor is easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note:This is not a stain-proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing your dance floor package, please follow these simple steps:
- First, you will want to clean your main subfloor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Begin by installing the subfloor tiles by interlocking them together to form the space upon which your Marley dance floor will go.
- Since this is a reversible dance roll, you may install either side facing up depending on what you prefer.
- When laying the vinyl dance floor roll on top of the foam tile subfloor, you should have excess roll material surrounding the tiles. This 'perimeter' is to be taped down to your main floor using our Mat Tape provided, creating a 'ramp' or 'tapered' installation. You can also trim the dance roll to your size preference if you prefer not to have a taper.
- Please note: If you are installing on top of carpet, you may need to cut your dance rolls to fit just inside the subfloor tiles’ perimeter and tape the rolls to the tiles.
- For installations with multiple rolls, you will need to use our Mat Tape to tape together the seams where the rolls touch, ensuring a flat transition where the rolls meet.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.