Description - The Venice collections bring some natural characteristics with the multi-width x 6’ plank. Venice is a reminder of the beauty that reflects the island surrounded by the ocean with a rich history. These planks are multi-width ranging from 4”,6”,8” x 72” which features an SPC rigid core with an attached 1.5mm foam pad. This collection is durable, waterproof, and pet-proof and is easy to install, which is perfect for both DIYers and professionals. These floors come with a limited lifetime residential warranty and a 15-year commercial warranty.
Material– A Watershield SPC Rigid Core with a click and lock plank that is Phthalate free and bracked by a green guard gold.
||SPC Rigid Core
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||Click n Lock
|| Limited lifetime Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –A Multi-width x 48” length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. These products are easy to install with the click n lock system which makes it ideal for DIYers & Proffesionals.
In Stock - Ships between Nov 27 - 29
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place doormats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber-backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.