Description - Shaw Intermix carpet tiles features a futuristic design that is accented by colored lines that add extra pop to this intricate design. This floor tile collection comes in 9 different colors and patterns and can be installed in various installation patterns to create and even more customized flooring surface. These tiles are very easy to install only needing double-sided tape to hold them together and can be used as either flooring for an entire room or as a customized area rug. These residential carpet tiles are very durable and versatile and can be installed virtually anywhere in your home. These carpet tile squares are very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with recycled nylon fibers and a 100% PVC free backing, making them perfect floor for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Shaw Intermix modular carpet tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, and are sure to last for as long as you own the flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.256"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Intermix Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 11 - 18
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intermix tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.