Description - Add a little uniqueness and pizzazz with our Weave Carpet Tiles. Great as a whole floor or custom rug, these carpet squares are the perfect alternative to standard carpet in your home or business. It’s easy to install these peel and stick carpet tiles. Just peel the plastic backing and place the tile on the floor. With a high-quality releasable adhesive, removing these carpet tiles is a breeze. Unlike cheaper peel and stick tiles, these commercial carpet tiles will not leave a residue when removed. Backed by a 5-year warranty, these modular tiles are resistant to mold, mildew, staining, soiling, and wear.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Eco-fi PET fiber with a peel-and-stick backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Face Weight - 32 oz/sq yd
Thickness - 1/4"
Weight - ~.25 Lbs. per tile
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Weave Carpet Tiles are the perfect alternative to standard carpet and area rugs, and are commonly found as flooring in living rooms, basements, family rooms, bedrooms, in garages, home offices, as office flooring, in small businesses, as spare room flooring and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 23 - 27
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, you should vacuum the carpet tiles frequently.
- Remove spills immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove a carpet tile to better clean it and then easily replace it.
- Deep clean periodically with a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Weave Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- Loose lay the tiles and cut them to fit using a straight edge and a utility knife.
- Remove the plastic cover on the self-adhering back, and press the carpet tile firmly to the floor.
- You don’t need glue, tape, or tacks. However, if you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, you can use some double-sided carpet tape around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement.
For complete installation instructions, please Click Here.