Description - Shaw's Backdrop I 6' Outdoor Carpet Roll by Philadelphia Commercial is the perfect low cost flooring solution for many unique spaces. This budget friendly indoor/outdoor carpet features ribbed construction in a durable, UV-resistant Poly blend. Comfortable underfoot, this carpet is designed to hold up against weather and is backed by a 1 year warranty.
Material - 60% UV Polyester and 40% UV Polypropylene
Width – 6'
Thickness – 0.098"
Face Weight – 12 oz/yd²
Recommended Uses - Backdrop Outdoor carpet is recommended for many unique outdoor spaces, including covered patios, poolrooms, walk off areas, entryways, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 10 - 17
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
For more detailed cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.