Description - Headquarters carpet tile by Phenix features a one of a kind crackled linear look that is sure to compliment any space. Available in several attractive and subtle color options, Headquarters tile is great as a single color floor, or mixed with other colors within a single floor for a truly unique look. Backed by a 10 year wear warranty, you're sure to love your new carpet floors for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Vertical Ashlar, Horizontal, Brick Ashlar.
Material - Solution dyed Nylon with Corex CT Stable Shield-100% Vinyl backing.
Size - 19.6" x 19.6"
Thickness - 1/4"
Gauge - 1/12"
Weight - ~0.69 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Headquarters carpet tiles are recommended for use in many high traffic, versatile spaces including office buildings, breakrooms, gamerooms, cafeterias, hallways, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 5 - 9
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.