Description - Shaw No Limits carpet tiles are a virtually solid pattern tile with hints of other colors interspersed throughout to create each tiles overall color scheme. This carpet tile collection features 16 different colors that can be easily mixed and matched to create a more customized flooring surface. These floor tiles can be used as either flooring for an entire room or as a customized area rug and only need double-sided tape to hold them together. They can also be installed virtually anywhere and are a lot easier to install and maintain than broadloom carpeting, making them perfect for any residential or commercial environment. These modular carpet tiles are very ‘Green’ being constructed with recycled materials in both the fiber and the backing, making them the perfect tiles for the environmentally conscious consumer. No Limits tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring that they will last for as long as you own the flooring.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.266"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs./square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw No Limts carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 19 - 26
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw No Limits tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.