Description - Shaw Chain Reaction features a patterned floor design available in 12 bold colors that are sure to go with any room’s décor. To create a truly unique space, this tile can be installed in a Quarter Turn pattern to create fun and unique patterns across your whole floor or area rug. For most installations, these carpet tile squares can be installed with double-sided tape but when that is not enough, a pressure sensitive adhesive is all that is needed. These tiles are also very ‘Green’ having a backing that is 100% PVC free and nylon fibers that are constructed with at least 45% recycled material. Chain Reaction tiles are also backed by a lifetime warranty, and can be installed anywhere broadloom carpeting can. So if you are looking for a floor that is not only easy to clean and maintain but is good for the environment, then Shaw’s Chain Reaction tile is for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - ¼ Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.295"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs./ sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Chain Reaction Carpet Tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between May 29 - 31
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine(i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Chain Reaction tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here