Description - Mohawk's Download carpet tiles feature a contemporary linear pattern in several urban color ways. Best installed in a quarter turn pattern, these carpet tile squares are certain to add uniqueness to any room. Resistant to mold, mildew and soiling makes these tiles great for both commercial and residential applications. Easy to install, these floor tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are manufactured right here in the USA.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet) and Ashlar Brick.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.232"
Weight - 0.76 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Being resistant to soiling makes Download carpet tiles great for any home or business flooring application. These floor tiles can be found as flooring for home offices, as basement flooring, in living rooms, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, in waiting rooms, as flooring for dens, in churches and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 10 - 17
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Download carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.