Description - Our Geo Accents Carpet Tiles are one our premier carpet tiles, and features 12 bright and distinct colors that allow you to create interesting and distinct patterns. These floor tiles have been constructed of 40% post-consumer recycled material and are produced with 100% recycled energy, making them a very ‘Eco-Friendly’ product. These tiles are also very easy to install, needing only double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive. For most residential installations, double-sided tape is all that is needed, but for a more permanent solution, a pressure sensitive adhesive would be required. Not only are these residential carpet tile squares easy to install and maintain, they also been treated with a unique proprietary system that allows them to dissipate odors in any room the tiles are installed. So if you are looking for a product that is not only durable but is environmentally friendly, then our Geo Accents carpet tile is for you.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~3/16"
Weight - ~0.75 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Contemporary Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Geo Accents tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.