Description - Solid peel and stick floor tiles are an excellent discount flooring solution for any room. Available in black, white, and black/white color options, these modern tiles are very easy to install and maintain. Helping to insulate the floor from noise and temperature transfer, these tiles make a great home office flooring, bedroom flooring, kitchen floor and more. You are sure to love this low cost black and white vinyl flooring for years to come.
Material – Made of durable high quality vinyl with a peel and stick self adhesive backing.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 1.2mm thickness.
Wear Layer – 2.8MIL (0.071 mm)
Weight – 9.3 Lbs. per box
Recommended Uses – Peel and Stick tiles have been used in many spaces due to their modern look. Some areas include home offices, dens, bedrooms, hallways, kitchens, workshops, storage sheds, bathrooms, basements, display rooms, and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Oct 22 - 26
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Peel & Stick Planks are easy to install. Installation of these planks typically includes:
- The recommended temperature range for the proper installation of peel and stick vinyl tiles is 65*F-77*F.
- In wall to wall installations, planks can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each plank has a self-adhering back that secures each plank to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the planks do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the planks to prevent any movement.
For more detailed and printable installation instructions, Click here