Description - Are you looking for a quick and super-easy way to spruce up your space? Look no further - FloorAdorn decorative and removable self-adhesive vinyl stickers are the perfect solution that is sure to add a unique and attractive touch without breaking the bank. FloorAdorn tiles are easy to apply and easy to remove, and they won't damage existing flooring. The perfect temporary floor or wall tile in a home, rental, or apartment, these vinyl tiles are easy to customize, cut to fit using scissors, and are easy to clean with soap and water.
Material – Made of durable vinyl with PVC coating and self adhesive backing.
Size – 12” x 12” tiles - 36 per case
Thickness – Each tile is ~0.5 mm
Recommended Uses – FloorAdorn tiles can be installed over smoothed cement, clean walls, linoleum, existing tile, wood floors, brick and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Apr 27 - 29
These tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
FloorAdorn's Self Adhesive Sticker is very easy to install. Essentially these are just large fancy stickers you used to play with when you were a kid but are meant to be used as a temporary floor or wall accent. When using these self-adhesive stickers, it is very important to follow these steps.
- First, you will want to clean the surface with soap and water. The surface must be clean for these stickers to stick.
- After cleaning the surface, you will want to ensure the surface is rinsed and dried properly. Note: These stickers may not adhere to fabric, rough, or pebbly surfaces or surfaces under 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If applying to a porous surface, you will need to seal it completely. You can seal it with enamel, shellac, urethane, or any similar product.
- Next, measure and cut the line allowing for a 3/8" overlap on all edges for possible shrinkage.
- Peeel back off the backing evenly. When covering a large area, peel small sections at a time to make it easier.
- Apply the sticker at the center, and press towards the edge using a squeegee, straight edge tool, or cloth.
- Now sit back and enjoy your refreshed space.