Description - Tarkett's Aloft luxury vinyl series is the perfect low cost flooring solution for any room of the home. The beautiful wood looks are sure to look great with any decor and since they are naturally water resistant, then can be installed virtually anywhere. Aloft LVP is backed by a 25 year home warranty, ensuring you love your floors for years to come.
Material – Aloft vinyl flooring is made with virgin vinyl materials and is Floor Score certified
Size – Luxury Vinyl Planks are 6" wide x 48" long.
Thickness – 2mm (0.078")
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.305 mm)
Weight – Each case weighs ~40 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Aloft planks are recommended for use throughout the home, in spaces like bedrooms, hallways, basements, bathrooms, entryways, offices, kitchens, and more.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For detailed residential installation instructions, please Click Here.
For detailed commercial installation instructions, please Click Here.
For detailed residential warranty information, please Click Here.
For detailed commercial warranty information, please Click Here.