Description - Mannington's Adura Flex 7" luxury vinyl planks feature Microban® antimicrobial protection that does not allow bacteria to grow on the plank surface. This product can be installed without trnasition strips, making them an ideal flooring option for homes with open floor plans and with seniors or those with special needs.
Note: We recommend for the high variation floors that you “loose lay” it before installation to get it to a point where it is appealing to the eye.
Material– Virgin Vinyl PVC.
||On, Above, Below
|Radiant Heating Approved
||.5mm (20 mil)
||15 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – Mannington Adura Flex 7" Vinyl Planks have been successfully installed throughout the home, in basements, laundry rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, entryways, hallways, common areas, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jan 21 - 27
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.