Description - Are you tired of boring, uninspired gym floors that make you want to skip leg day? Look no further than our 8mm Designer Impact rolls! These bad boys are like the mullet of gym flooring: business on the bottom (with an Impact base) and a party on top (with a standard rubber top in vibrant colors). Not only do they provide a non-slip surface for your intense workouts, but they also absorb sound, making sure your neighbors don't complain about your grunts and groans. And let's be real, who doesn't want a colorful and playful gym? Whether you're working out in your upstairs gym or setting up a playroom for the kiddos, these rolls will add a touch of fun to any space. Plus, with a 5-year warranty, you can rest easy knowing that your gym will be looking fly for years to come.
Material – Recycled rubber and colored EPDM virgin rubber flecks.
Width – Each roll is 4' wide.
Length – The rolls are custom cut to your desired lengths free of charge, provided that each roll length is 25’ long or longer and in whole foot increments such as 25’, 26’, 27’, etc. You will generally receive an extra few inches on each roll. This allows for a quick and easy installation.
Thickness – 8mm (~5/16")
Weight – 1.6 Lbs. per sqft.
Recommended Uses – 8mm Impact Rolls – Designer Series are versatile and durable rubber flooring rolls that offer shock absorption and protection for high-impact exercises. These rolls are perfect for commercial gyms, home gyms, and CrossFit training. Additionally, they are suitable for use as basement flooring, trade show flooring, patio and deck flooring, and in upstairs playrooms and bedrooms. With their slip-resistant surface, these rubber rolls provide added safety and sound insulation where installed. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or looking to create a comfortable and safe space in your home, 8mm Impact Rolls – Designer Series are a great option backed by a 5-year warranty.
Available For Order - Ships between May 1 - 8
Designer Series Impact rolls are easy to clean and maintain. To keep your rubber rolls looking their best, follow these simple steps:
- Vacuum the flooring surface as needed to remove any loose dust, dirt, or debris.
- Occasionally damp mop the rolls with a mixture of mild soap and water, such as Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil-based cleaners, such as Pine-Sol, Lysol, Murphy's Oil Soap, WD40, or paint thinner, as these may damage the flooring over time.
For proper installation of rolled rubber flooring, it is recommended to use an adhesive to prevent movement or sliding of the rolls.
Method A: Glue Installation
- Ensure that the subfloor is clean, dry, and free of all dirt, dust, and debris before installation.
- Loose lay the rolls in the room as you want them to look after installation, allowing them to relax for 24-48 hours.
- Note: Rolls may be directional, so ensure that the color matches on each roll. If the roll colors do not match, flip or turn them 180 degrees.
- Using a straight edge and a utility knife with a fresh blade, make any necessary cuts to fit the rolls into the room, leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used for expansion and contraction.
- Roll up one end of the rolls and spread a light layer of polyurethane adhesive that is 10’ long (maximum). Unroll the flooring into the adhesive 10’ at a time.
- Repeat the previous step for every 10’ of roll length until the entire roll is in its desired position.
- After all rolls are glued down, use a 100-pound roller on the floor to ensure good adherence to the subfloor. If a roller is not available, walking on the flooring in small choppy steps may also work.