Description - Pentz Vintage Classics Carpet is a versatile, durable flooring option for moderate traffic commercial and residential spaces. Available in in 9 solution-dyed contemporary color options, this commercial grade carpet features textured loop construction in colorfast BCF Olefin fiber with woven polypropylene backing. This looped berber carpet also features a 10 year performance for wear manufacturer warranty.
||20 oz per sq yd
||2.5 - Moderate
||.4" x 1.2"
||Class II (ASTM E-648)
||Fade, stain, wear
Recommended Uses – Pentz Vintage Classics Carpet features a TARR Rating of 2.5, appropriate for all residential use and limited use commercial areas such as private offices, sleeping areas, and administrative areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 10 - 17
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
For more detailed cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- Before installing the carpet, make sure the ambient temperature is between 65 and 95 degrees.
- The installation surface must be dry and free of debris.
- Spread adhesive directly on the surface. Not on the back of the carpet. 3/32" x 3/32" x 3/32" V notch trowel.
- Allow adhesive to tack.
- Indoor/Outdoor grade for outdoor use.
- If the glue is not allowed to tack or the humidity is too high, the carpet will not adhere to it.
- Non woven needle punch carpet does not have a non woven backing, so any uncured adhesive may come through the carpet.
- Do not use a roller on this carpet. Roll the carpet using the carpet core or the flat end of a push broom.
- There is a pile direction, so every section must run in the same direction.
- To remove seams, simply rub them with your fingers.
- Excess adhesive can be removed with a mild soap and warm water solution.
- Do not walk on the carpet during or immediately after installation.
- No foot traffic on the carpet for at least 24 hours to allow the adhesive to cure.
For more detailed warranty information, please Click Here.