Description - As ripples roll on a pond, so do the ripples on Shaw’s Ripple Effect carpet tile. These carpet tiles feature a random ripple pattern that is accented by different hues of the same color to create the tiles overall color pallet. This tile collection features 12 earthy colors and can be installed as flooring for an entire room or as custom area rug. These modular carpet tiles are much easier to install than broadloom carpeting and can be installed with double-sided tape or a pressure sensitive adhesive. These carpet tile squares can be installed in both residential and commercial environments and are just as easy to clean and maintain as broadloom carpet. These tiles are also very environmentally friendly, being constructed with recycled materials in both the backing and the nylon fibers, making them perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Shaw Ripple Effect tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty, and are the perfect alternative to broadloom carpeting.
Recommended Installation Pattern - 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.266"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Ripple Effect carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Nov 20 - 22
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Ripple Effect tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.