Description - Shaw High Voltage residential carpet tiles feature a corduroy like pattern that is accented by multi-color fibers to create this tile collections overall color and pattern. This tile collection comes in 12 vivid colored patterns and can be installed in various installation patterns to create an even more custom floor or area rug. These floor tiles are very easy to install only needing double-sided tape for most installations or a pressure sensitive adhesive for more permanent installations. These tiles can be installed in virtually any room in your home or business and are just as easy to clean and maintain as broadloom carpet. These modular carpet tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with recycled nylon fibers and a PVC free backing. Not only are Shaw High voltage carpet tiles good for the environment, they are also built to last and are backed by a lifetime warranty ensuring that your floor will last for as long as you own it.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet).
Material - 69% Solution Dyed/31% Yard Dyed
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.272"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs./sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - High Voltage modular carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 2 - 9
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw High Voltage tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.