Description - Add a pop of color to any room with Mohawk's Color Pop carpet tile squares. Great as a full floor or as an accent tile, these tiles are very easy to install and maintain. Resistant to soiling and mold/mildew growth makes these floor tiles perfect for any room in your home or business. Featuring a Class 1 fire rating, these carpet tile squares are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.212"
Weight - 0.81 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Color Pop by Mohawk is great as an accent tile or as a full floor. These carpet tiles can be found as flooring in living rooms, bedrooms, as family room flooring, as a custom rug, in dens, as dining room flooring, in home offices, as flooring for basements and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Dec 8 - 11
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Color Pop tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.