Description - Inspired by nature, Mohawk's Brilliantly Amazed carpet tiles are the perfect flooring option for any room in your home or business. Easy to install and maintain, these carpet tile squares feature earth tone colors that are certain to match any room's décor. Resistant to mold/mildew growth and soil makes these tiles perfect for any high traffic area. These floor tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are made right here in the United States.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Quarter Turn (Parquet), Monolithic, Vertical Ashlar, Ashlar Brick, Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed Colorstrand nylon on a non-woven synthetic backing.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.20"
Weight - 0.79 Lbs. per sqft.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Brilliantly Amazed carpet tiles by Mohawk are great for any residential or commercial application. These floor tiles can be found as flooring for family rooms, bedrooms, living rooms, as basement flooring, in dens, as home office flooring, in churches, in office lobbies and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 5 - 12
Carpet tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Mohawk Brilliantly Amazed tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.