Description - FANMATS MLB Major League Baseball Carpet Tiles are Officially licensed by the MLB. These carpet tile squares are constructed with a hand made fiber carpet face and vinyl backing. Support your favorite major league baseball team with FANMATS' Team carpet tiles. These tiles come in the exact MLB League Team colors and licensed logos. These carpet tile squares are very easy to install since all you have to do is tape them down. Best of all each box of 20 tiles comes with carpet tile tape to adhere it to the floor. Each box of 20 tiles comes with 10 logo tiles and 10 solid tiles. No under padding needed as every tile comes with a vinyl backing for added durability and comfort. If you're ready to take your game room, kids room or basement to the next level, then FANMATS team carpet tile squares are perfect for you.
Material - Nylon
Size - 18" x 18"
Thickness - 3/8"
Weight - 0.78 LBS per square foot
Recommended Uses - Our FANMATS MLB Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in home gyms, game rooms, basements, kids rooms, and man caves just to name a few.
Out of Stock - Pre-Order Now
FANMATS Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean it and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of FANMATS Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the room and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement. (All FANMATS carpet tiles come with carpet tile tape in each box)
- If the tiles are not installed wall to wall double sided carpet tape is usually all that is required to keep the tiles in place.