Description - Our Designer Rubber Tiles combine the durability of rubber with the softness of carpet. These carpet tiles feature a textured pattern that is sure to accent any rooms décor. Available in an easy to install interlocking format, these carpet tile squares are the perfect flooring option for any home or business. Resistant to mold, mildew and staining, these modular floor tiles are great in high traffic and moisture prone areas. Backed by a 5 year warranty, these tiles are great as flooring for a whole room or as a custom area rug.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic.
Material - 100% fiber weave polyester wear layer made from recycled plastic bottles over a recycled SBR rubber backing.
Size - 23" x 23"
Thickness - 7mm
Weight - 3.2 Lbs. per tile
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Our Designer Berber Rubber Tiles are the perfect flooring option for any commercial or residential space. Easy to install, these carpet tiles are used as flooring in basements, living rooms, as family rooms flooring, as office flooring, in spare rooms, in small businesses, as flooring in churches and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 28 - Aug 4
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Snap a chalk line on the sub floor 24” from one wall in your room. Snap another chalk line on the subfloor 24” from an adjacent wall. You should now have a pair of perpendicular lines making an approximate 90-degree angle.
- Begin laying the interlocking tiles along the chalk lines, snapping the locks together as you go.
- Leave the perimeter of the room open until the field is installed.
- After the field is covered, go back and cut in lines along the walls in the room. Leaving a gap at the wall roughly the thickness of tiles being used is recommended to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.