Description - Highfield Carpet by Joy Carpets features a beautiful floral design that brings a luxurious look into any space. Featuring subdued color choices, Highfield is easy to clean and ideal for high-traffic spaces. This low pile broadloom carpet is backed by a lifetime warranty and resistant to staining, wearing, soiling and mold. Joy Carpets Highfield Carpet is made in the USA, Class 1 fire rated, and Green Label Plus Certified. This carpet is also available in two face weights; the 30 oz is an injection dyed cut pile broadloom, 100% STAINMASTER® Nylon with STAINMASTER® stain protection with Teflon® Protectant. The 40 oz is an injection dyed pinpoint saxony broadloom, 100% Tactesse® Nylon with LotusFX™ Fiber Shield with Teflor® Protectant and Endura-Loc backing.
||30 or 40 oz/yd²
||Medium/Heavy - All Purpose
||Made in the USA
||8.1" X 12.15"
||Fade, Stain, Wear
Recommended Uses - Joy Carpets Highfield Carpet is the perfect flooring option for any high-traffic area in your home or business and is commonly used as flooring in home theaters, as basement flooring, in commercial spaces, offices, hotels, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Mar 6 - 20
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but here we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- First you will want to make sure your subfloor is free of all dirt and debris.
- If there are cracks, holes or depressions, we recommend you fill those.
- Group rolls and cuts working from the longest patter repeat gradually down to the shortest.
- Shift trimmed edges to achieve a match near the mid point of the seam.
- Insert hot melt tape under seam.
- Melt together that portion of the seam that is visually acceptable.
- Using a power stretcher or knee kicker, stretch along the “short” side in 3 to 5 foot sections.
- As each small section of the seam is matched, insert seaming iron and prepare that section. Leave stretcher locked in position until each section cools.
- Do not complete any section of seam that does not match.
- Once all seams are matched and complete, the entire installed area is stretched. Image and more detailed instructions of how to do this can be found in the printable instructions.
- Trowel notch size, shape and adhesive coverage rate must be maintained as noted on the glue pails installation instructions.
- If patterned carpet is being installed, installation sequence must be determined based on pattern repeat size.
- On non-patterned loop pile carpets, row cut one of the edges to be seamed, overlap this edge over the other edge, and scribe cut to the row-cut edge.
- Obtain a net seam – do not compress – use knee kicker or “crab”stretcher to position.
- Bead all edges with seam sealer on all carpets regardless of construction.
- Avoid air entrapment – lay carpet into adhesive working in both directions from center.
- Roll with 75 lb. Roller in both length and width directions or as directed by the cushion manufacturer in “double stick” applications.
- Restrict heavy traffic and furniture movement for 24 hours.
For printable installation instructions, please Click Here.