Tuck carpet planks boast a stunning visual in a size that leaves you open to endless installation and color options. Tuck planks can be mixed and matched with Crease tiles and Pleat planks, mashing up options in size and color assortment. This beautiful carpet flooring has tonal variety, making nearly every single piece unique. Tuck carpet planks are backed by a lifetime fiber performance warranty, lifetime stain removal warranty, and a lifetime warranty for dimensional stability.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, basketweave, parquet, monolithic, and herringbone.
Material - Constructed with Encore BCF Nylon with Colorloc Plus technology and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 12" x 48"
Thickness - 1/8"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Tuck planks have been successfully installed in high traffic areas such as office buildings, offices, waiting rooms, walkways, conference rooms, studios, hall, schools and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 3 - 10
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Fluid tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.