Description -New hardwood floors are more than just a beautiful addition that brings character to any room, they are an investment that adds value to your home. Investing in your home the smart way means choosing the right materials from brands you can believe in. With Anderson Tuftex floors you know that the investment that you are making is going to last and Anderson engineered hardwood floors come with a lifetime residential warranty because they believe in the integrity of their products.
Anderson Tuftex Bandsaw Natural Timbers engineered wood floors are the classic wood floor and are loaded with character. Made with light White Oak planks, Natural Timbers joins together the modern wide plank wood floor with the traditional imperfection of hand finished wood. The array of character in each plank is never repeated because each floor is completely unique and made with real wood, showing filled checks and natural grain. Wide-plank hardwood flooring is truly an exceptional addition into any room and comes in such variety of stains that you can find something to match your personal décor and style.
Engineered hardwood flooring has been the greatest advancement in real hardwood because of its versatility. Old hardwood flooring was made for its function and assembled across floor joists with no subfloor and create solid walkable floor. Engineered hardwood tackles the problem of modern homebuilding, concrete subfloors and subfloor moisture, by developing smarter construction while still using real wood.
|Mixed up to 74.8"
|White Oak - 1360
|Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
|On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
|UV Aluminum Oxide
|Tongue and Groove
|CV3 - High
If you would like a reference, please see this Printable Spec Sheet
Recommended Uses – Anderson hardwood engineered wood is a welcome addition to any home, adding warmth and character to every room. Anderson Tuftex Bandsaw Natural Timbers engineered wood works well in residential and office settings.
Available For Order - Ships between Mar 4 - 7
Wood floor care is part of what keeps your wood floor a part of your home for years to come. Anderson engineered hardwood floors should be cared for in a way that maintains their luster and appeal. Below are some guidelines for how to best care for your wood floors.
- Keep surface clean of debris that could scratch the veneer. You may sweep with a broom or use a vacuum with a brush or felt type roller.
- Remove spills from surface using a soft cloth as soon as they happen.
- Do not wet-mop or damp-mop engineered wood floors. Standing water could lead to damage of your wood planks.
- Do not use oil based soaps or soaps that contain citrus oils. Using these harsh cleaners may damage the long-term performance of your wood floor and could hinder your ability to resurface the floor in the future.
- Use protective furniture pads under the legs of furniture such as tables and chairs to prevent scratches to the surface of your wood floors.
Caring for a wood floor is more about helping your floor age without severe damage. A wood floor is an investment and making it last a lifetime is not much more difficult than routine maintenance. Anderson Tuftex has thorough instructions
on how to best care for your engineered wood that goes into more detail.