Description - The Amore’ collections is crafted by the inspiration of romantic styles as they did centuries before. These planks are 5” x random lengths and will shine because of the level of detail along with the multi-staining process that increases the warmth and depth in this hardwood. Amore’ collection is available in hickory and acacia with either a handscraped or smooth style. Handcrafted and hand stained this collection is durable with its 11 step aluminum oxide finish which protects the hardwood from scratches.
Material–This engineered flooring has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-47”
||Hickory 1820, Small Leaf Acacia 2200
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. This products can be a floating floor, glued down and staple the products for installation.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 15 - 16
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.