Description - The Amore' collection of Engineered flooring from Johnson Hardwood is a beautiful collection of classic narrow-plank rustic Hickory and Acacia flooring. With handscraped narrow planks of real Hickory and Acacia, your home can have the rustic look of turn of the century milled wood. Engineered wood is ideal when looking for real wood flooring that is designed to last against a busy lifestyle with its durable finish. Hickory and Acacia engineered wood floors are a beautiful addition for any home and will surely impress with the look and walk of real hardwood.
Material–This engineered flooring has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-47”
||Hickory 1820, Small Leaf Acacia 2200
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. Planks can be nailed, glued, or floated.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 19 - 20
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.