Description - COREtec Pro Plus Enhanced tiles are durable, attractive, and GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for indoor air quality. The solid polymer core (SPC) is rigid, making it suitable for higher foot traffic compared to other types of flooring. Available in several stone look options, these tiles are finished on all 4 sides with an enhanced painted bevel edge, adding a level of dimension to your floors that you'll surely love. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty.
Material – USFloors vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals. The rigid core features specialized top and bottom layers for added stability. The core is composed for extra rigidity which provides superior impact and dent resistance. Finished with 1.4 mm cork underlayment.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Tounge & Groove Interlock
||Wood & Stone look
||.5mm (20 mil)
||15 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – Pro Plus Enhanced has been successfully installed in basements, bedrooms, offices, waiting rooms, breakrooms, cafeterias, walkways, hallways, bedrooms, hotels, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 1 - 8
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall molding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.