Description - Forget all your turfing worries with the stylish, strong and tough Tuff Turf Tiles. These tiles are ultra-durable, making them a great fit for heavy traffic and use. This technologically advanced turf is engineered to last and has many impeccable features and can rightly be called the next generation of performance turf. The Tuff Turf Tiles are safe for people, pet and the planet and are very easy to clean and maintain. What makes the Tuff Turf Tiles unique? They are made with recycled plastic bottles. Don't you love them even more now?The Tuff Turf features a Latex and VOC free patented fused-fiber backing. The product is guaranteed to never fray, sipper, unravel, shed, degrade or absorb odor, and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
||Superior natural touch PET fiber
||Slate Gray,Pecan,Fern,Rain Forest
||Approx. 1lb per tile
|Heat & Frost resistant
Recommended Uses – Tuff Turf Tiles are great for both indoor and outdoor use. Suited for heavy traffic and use.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 15 - 16
Turf tiles are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the tiles with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf tiles become matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance of the Terf. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.
Installation of peel and stick tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- In wall to wall or rug installations, tiles can be loose laid and cut into place with a straight edge and a utility knife. Each tile has a self-adhering back that secures each tile to the floor without the need for glue, tape or tacks. If you do experience some movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided carpet tape can be used around the perimeter of the floor and directly under the seams of the tiles to prevent any movement.