Description - Tennis Court Kits include colored tiles to help you make a beautiful tennis court, suited for both singles and doubles matches. To make your job easier, we pre-select the number of tiles you would need to install a perfect tennis court. All you need to do is, pick the colors! We also offer custom lines and logos. The Tennis Court Kits has been put together using our Outdoor Sports Tiles which have been formulated to withstand the harshest of environments, which is evident with theses tiles being UV-stable and slip-resistant when wet. These tiles feature a perforated surface that allows for water, dirt, and debris to easily flow through the flooring system, which aides in making these tiles non-slip.
- For a typical 60'W x 120'L court, 2808 Tiles are provided for the 36'W x 78'L playing area and 4392 Tiles are for the outside area.
Kit Contents Example: (In each kit the first color is the playing area color and the second color is the outside area color.)
Shelby Blue/Victory Red 60' x 120' Kit
Shelby Blue/Graphite 60' x 120' Kit
- 7200 tiles (2808 of Shelby Blue for playing area and 4392 of Victory Red for the outside area)
- 7200 tiles (2808 of Shelby Blue for playing area and 4392 of Graphite for the outside area)
If you would like to add edging around your court, here are the number of edge pieces you will need for each kit size.
- 60' x 120' Kit: 178 Male edges, 178 female edges, 2 male corners, and 2 female corners.
Material - Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Base Court tile.
Tile Size - 12" x 12"
Tile Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Tennis court.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 2 - 3
Outdoor Sports tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Outdoor Sports Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Outdoor Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to a edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Even though our Outdoor Sports Tiles are made from the same plastic as our standard garage tiles, we do not recommend daily driving of a vehicle over them. If a vehicle must drive over the court on a daily basis, we recommend the use of our Vented Grid-Loc Tiles.
Vented Grid-Loc tiles in the area where the vehicle will cross. Both our Outdoor Sports Tiles and Vented Grid-Loc tiles tiles will interlock with each other.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.