Description - Helios Composite Deck Board Tiles (8 Slat) are the perfect alternative to traditional wood look deck boards, minus the weight and installation hassle. These tiles feature realistic wood-like texture, making them extra slip-resistant. Helios Composite Deck Board Tiles will allow water to pass through them easily, making them a perfect patio flooring solution. The tiles are easy to install, simple like a puzzle, and will last you for years to come!
Material – Constructed with 100% recyclable bamboo/wood fiber and polymeric resins.
Size – 12”L x 12”W
Thickness – 7/8".
Weight – 2.4 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios Composite Deck Board Tiles are the perfect alternative to wood as flooring for outdoor showers, around pools, as outdoor patio, balcony, garden and courtyard flooring.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 13 - 15
Helios Board Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.