Description - Century Outdoor Composite Deck Board Tiles feature a realistic wood grain pattern that is sure to win your heart with its natural texture. These tiles look just like real wood and are the perfect alternative to traditional composite deck boards, minus the weight and installation hassles. Made of 100% recyclable materials, the Century Outdoor Composite Deck Board Tiles are great not just for your patio, but also for the planet.
Material – Constructed with 100% recyclable bamboo/wood fiber and polymeric resins.
Size – 12”L x 12”W
Thickness – 7/8".
Weight – 2.4 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Century Outdoor Composite Deck Board Tiles are the perfect alternative to wood as flooring for outdoor showers, around pools, as outdoor patio, balcony, garden and courtyard flooring.
In Stock - Ships between Apr 23 - 27
Century Outdoor Composite Deck Board Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.