Description - Shaw Rhythm carpet planks are not only attractive and offered in several color options, but they are designed to match along with Shaw Harmony and Medley planks in installation. The Rhythm collection is a low relief repetition of texture with an off beat arrangement of fine surface markings and impressions. Finished with an anti-soil treatment, this collection is the perfect addition to any commercial space.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Brick, Herringbone, Stagger, Offset.
Material - Eco Solution Q® Nylon with EcoWorx® backing and finished with Shaw Soil Protection treatment.
Size - 12" x 48"
Thickness - 0.242"
Weight - 0.42 Lbs./ square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Recommended Uses - Rhythm carpet tiles have been successfully installed in commercial environments such as offices, libraries, meeting rooms, studios, boutiques, retail shops, in multi family housing, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 9 - 16
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Intellect tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.