Description - Sidewinder carpet tiles by Pentz have a unique design that is suitable to match your unique space. Sidewinder carpet squares are available in several stylish colorways, are perfect for commercial spaces, and can be used in basement as well as other rooms in the home. Backed by a lifetime wear warranty, your tiles are sure to look amazing for years to come!
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic, Quarter Turn, Ashlar Brick, Brick
Material - Patterned loop construction using Apex SDP Polyester with Nexus backing
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - Each carpet tile weighs ~4 lbs
Traffic Type - Severe (3.5 TARR rating or less: For rigorous foot traffic situations such as public areas, lobbies, and dining facilities.)
Recommended Uses - Sidewinder carpet tiles have been successfully installed in business offices, clinics, dining facilities, child care centers, banks, sales areas, theaters, hallways, waiting rooms, basements, bedrooms, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 9 - 16
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of carpet tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.