Description - Our DuraPlay Putting Green Mats will improve your putting game, and save you money, water & all the maintenance! Sweet deal, right? These mats are made of 100% Polypropylene fiber and feature a 5mm foam with scrim, giving you the much-needed cushion underneath your feet, to keep you going!
||PP fiber with 5mm foam backing
||3'x 8' & 4'x 15'
||Approx. 35lbs per mat
|Heat & Frost resistant
In Stock - Ships between Jan 25 - 26
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.