Description - Our Baseball Turf Rolls are virtually maintenance-free and will be able to withstand the daily abuse of any activity. These artificial grass rolls look and feel like real grass. They were specifically designed with baseball in mind. Proudly made in the USA and backed by a 10 year manufacturer warranty. Give your batting cage or field a great look while protecting the ground below with our Baseball Turf Rolls.
||PE fiber with thatch
||7.5' and 15'
||Approx. 0.51lbs per sqft.
||Custom (max. 100')
Recommended Uses – Baseball Turf Rolls are the perfect alternative to natural grass and has been used as batting cage turf, baseball fields, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 29 - Oct 6
Turf rolls are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire bristled brush when performing this task.