Description - Our Vineyard collection was hand honed and scraped to resemble the old look of wine barrels. The 7 ft long planks give a look where friends, family, and travelers gather to relax and converse in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Using maple and hickory for this collection brings out the beauty of natural wood by adding filled splits and knots to these 7.5” wide planks. An 11 step aluminum oxide process is used to give your floor maximum protection from everyday wear and tear.
Material–The Vineyard collection has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-83”
||Maple 1450, Hickory 1820
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –7.5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. This products can be a floating floor, glued down and staple the products for installation.
In Stock - Ships between May 29 - Jun 1
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.