Description - The Vineyard collection of Maple hardwood planks delivers engineered hardwood flooring into any room in your home, adding elegant old-world wood with the security of a 35 Year limited residential warranty. Each engineered plank comes beveled and 7.5" wide with variable lengths so your wood floors display their individuality in their unique grain and character as well as in their placement. Most planks are around 7 feet in lengths, adding a long-plank elegant design element not common in real wood flooring. Vineyard collection engineered wood flooring comes with an 11 step aluminum oxide finish to give your floor the scratch resistant surface that will keep your home looking incredible.
Material–The Vineyard collection has high character variation with a semi gloss finish. This product can be installed on, above, and below grades of your home.
||Random Length 11”-83”
||Staple, Cleat, Glue, Float
||On, Above, Below
|Type of Finish
||11 Step Aluminum Oxide
||Tongue and Groove
|| 35 Year Limited Residential Warranty
Recommended Uses –7.5” x Random length plank that can be installed on, above, and below grades. This products can be a floating floor, glued down and staple the products for installation.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 8 - 12
Engineered planks are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- NEVER wet or damp mop your floor.
- Do not use vacuums with rotating beater bars on hard surfaces.
- Spills should be wiped up immediately.
- Use walk-off mats at entrance doors and in front of kitchen sink. Avoid rubber backed or other non-ventilated mats or rugs. In the kitchen, use a rug in front of the working areas, such as the stove and sink, to prevent local premature wear.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.