Shop Waterproof Vinyl
From blondes to grays, it's easy to find a wood-look waterporrof vinyl perfect for you. Realistic smooth and distressed finishes give your floors the character you desire.
Shop Planks »
Waterproof vinyl tile mimics the natural stone you love, like marble and travertine. Whether you're looking for natural stone or even wood looks, there's a waterproof vinyl tile for your home.
Shop Tiles »
At a Glance
Effortless and beautiful, waterproof vinyl flooring was built to last in the busiest of homes. Waterproof vinyl planks and tiles are easy to install and even easier to clean and maintain. Whether you love stone or wood looks, there's a waterproof vinyl flooring perfect for your home.
Things to Consider
Add Comfort Underfoot with Underlayment
Trims & Moldings
Finish your floor in style
Get the job done right
WATERPROOF VINYL FLOORING
By now you may have heard about the industry changing WPC vinyl flooring. Flooring experts often refer to it as “the future of flooring”, and for good reason. This new vinyl category is changing the way consumers buy flooring, where they install it, and it is only going to continue to grow and increase popularity in the coming years.
WPC stands for Wood Plastic Composite and is often abbreviated for Waterproof Core. WPC flooring is 100% waterproof, with attractive visuals and a low maintenance routine you are sure to love. It is essentially luxury vinyl flooring amped up a notch with a special waterproof core that makes it perfect for any room in the house. This makes it the best of the best of the flooring world.
WPC waterproof flooring is comprised of multiple layers. Here are the common layers of construction:
- Backing Layer - This is the base of your plank and with some products comes with attached underlayment. *not all have underlayment
- WPC Core - This is the waterproof core. It won’t swell or damage in the presence of moisture
- Printed Vinyl Layer - This is what gives you the gorgeous stone or wood look. WPC typically has an enhanced visual to look even more like the real deal
- Wear Layer - This is your floor’s defense from dents, scratches, and the like. The thicker the wear layer, the more protection it has
- It’s 100% waterproof. Install it virtually anywhere
- Perfect for imperfect subfloors. If you have damage to your subfloor, waterproof vinyl can hide those unattractive imperfections
- Realistic looks. Incredible and convincing wood and stone look alternatives
- More resilient than tile. It’s true, you could just get a wood or stone look tile and it would also be waterproof. But tile is hard. Standing on a tile floor all day isn’t great for your joints or feet. Vinyl is more resilient and much more comfortable.
- Zero maintenance. All you need is the occasional vacuum and damp mop to keep your WPC looking fabulous