Description - The Envee tacky back vinyl flooring collection is highly durable and perfectly suitable for both residential or commercial applications. This unique stone LVT features high quality imagery and detailed surface embossing, resembling a real stone floor. The water tight surface, sound dampening bottom layer, and thick 22 mil wear layer infused with Aluminum Oxide to provide ease of cleaning as well as being slip and stain resistant. At a fraction of the cost and difficulties associated with real stone, these resilient tiles are incredibly easy to install and maintain. Resistant to mold, water, and chemical staining, you are sure to love this flooring for years to come.
Material – Constructed using virgin vinyl material for resiliency and stability. A layer of fiberglass adds increased durability and stability. Finished with a 22 mil wear layer infused with aluminum oxide to guard against scuffs, scratches, and stains.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" wide and 18" long.
Thickness – 5/32" (~4mm)
Wear Layer – 22 MIL (0.55 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~3.5 lbs.
Recommended Uses – These waterproof tiles have been used successfully in numerous commercial as well as residential applications. This DIY vinyl flooring can be found in retail shops, cafeterias, showrooms, break rooms, office buildings, kitchens, basements, bedrooms, hallways, yoga studios, music studios, and many more spaces that demand a durable and easy to clean commercial flooring option.
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.