Description - The Envee tacky back vinyl flooring collection is highly durable and perfectly suitable for both residential or commercial applications. This unique stone LVT features high quality imagery and detailed surface embossing, resembling a real stone floor. The water tight surface, sound dampening bottom layer, and thick 22 mil wear layer infused with Aluminum Oxide to provide ease of cleaning as well as being slip and stain resistant. At a fraction of the cost and difficulties associated with real stone, these resilient tiles are incredibly easy to install and maintain. Resistant to mold, water, and chemical staining, you are sure to love this flooring for years to come.
Material – Constructed using virgin vinyl material for resiliency and stability. A layer of fiberglass adds increased durability and stability. Finished with a 22 mil wear layer infused with aluminum oxide to guard against scuffs, scratches, and stains.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 18" wide and 18" long.
Thickness – 5/32" (~4mm)
Wear Layer – 22 MIL (0.55 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~3.5 lbs.
Recommended Uses – These waterproof tiles have been used successfully in numerous commercial as well as residential applications. This DIY vinyl flooring can be found in retail shops, cafeterias, showrooms, break rooms, office buildings, kitchens, basements, bedrooms, hallways, yoga studios, music studios, and many more spaces that demand a durable and easy to clean commercial flooring option.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.